Brand: New Chapter
One Daily Prenatal Multivitamin 90 tablets
One Daily Prenatal Multivitamin
One daily prenatal multivitamin delivers high-quality nutrients for healthy conception and pregnancy including cognitive-supporting Methylfolate & Choline, plus Ginger for nausea relief.
- Formulated for Absorption
- Healthy Baby & Mom, Reduced Nausea
What does One Daily Prenatal Multivitamin do for you?
These one-a-day prenatal vitamins with Choline are crafted with great care to support you and your growing baby's wellness throughout your pregnancy journey.Whether you're pregnant now or planning to be, our convenient vitamin gives you the full daily value of many vital nutrients. It's recommended to start taking prenatal vitamins before conception.
- Over 100% DV of Methylfolate (the most active form of Folate) for healthy brain & spinal cord development
- Formulated with Choline, an essential nutrient for babies during pregnancy
- A clinical dose of Ginger helps ease morning sickness
- Non-constipating Iron supports oxygen transport to your baby
- With Raspberry & Peppermint in a proprietary digestive support blend
- Looking for prenatal DHA & EPA to nourish your baby's brain & eye development? Add Wholemega for Moms!
What makes One Daily Prenatal different?
Our prenatal multivitamins are made with high-quality, non-GMO ingredients to nourish you and your baby every step of the way. We formulate for absorption by selecting the types of nutrients that work best with the body, and by fermenting key ingredients with whole foods and probiotics. Unlike prenatal gummy vitamins, our formula gives you the good stuff without any added sugar or animal gelatin.
- Formulated for absorption and includes whole-food fermented nutrients
- Includes Choline, which some prenatal vitamin blends may lack
- Key nutrients support overall wellness and immune function during pregnancy
- Convenient one-a-day dose is perfect for busy lifestyles
- Gentle enough to take anytime, even on an empty stomach
Why is a prenatal with Choline so important?
Choline is a water-soluble compound that supports cellular growth and a healthy metabolism from conception through adulthood. Research shows that most Americans, including most pregnant women, are not getting the recommended amount of daily Choline. The body does make a small amount of choline naturally, but women should obtain additional choline from their daily diet or from supplementation. Foods with choline include eggs, soy, seafood, and meat—and these may be difficult for moms to stomach during pregnancy.
But even though choline is so key, typical prenatal vitamins do not often include choline. We're here to change that! New Chapter's One Daily Prenatal multivitamins are carefully formulated with 55 mg choline per dose. Add this convenient tablet to your day to be sure you're getting needed Choline to support your healthy pregnancy journey.
Take one tablet daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach. For all-day nausea relief, take 1/2 tablet in morning and 1/2 tablet later in the day. Not recommended for use in children.