Moldetox is intended to support a healthy and balanced intestinal mycobiome and microbiome by combining high-quality, standardized olive leaf extract with key essential oils and caprylic acid.* Ingredients support healthy balance of fungi, including yeast and spores.
- Olive extract with a favorable 40% standardization of oleuropein
- Oregano delivered in a concentrated oil
- Micro-emulsified to enhance bioavailability
- Broad-spectrum action through use of a medium-chain fatty acid, botanical extract, and essential oils.
- Supports the immune regulatory system
- Supports intestinal barrier integrity
- Supports antioxidant activity
Suggested use: Take 1 softgel 1-2 times a day with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Storage instructions: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep this bottle tightly closed.
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or for any use by minors. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For nutritional use only.
Serving size 1 softgel
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Caprylic Acid||300 mg||*|
|Oregano Oil (Origanum vulgare)||150 mg||*|
|Olive Extract (Olea europaea) (leaf) (standardized to 40% oleuropein)||125 mg||*|
|Lavender Oil (Lavendula angustifolia)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, annatto), medium chain triglycerides, sunflower oil, yellow beeswax, sunflower lecithin.