FA-8 (Folic Acid 800 mcg)
Supports healthy function of both the cardiovascular and nervous system
Contributes to reducing a woman's risk of having a child with a neural tube birth defect
- Folate is an essential nutrient that is involved in the synthesis and metabolism of DNA and certain amino acids. It is especially important during pregnancy and infancy, but is required for proper growth and maintenance of cells throughout life.
- Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a womanâ€™s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.
- Research suggests that supplementation with folate may support cardiovascular and bone health by balancing homocysteine metabolism.
- Cooking often reduces the natural folate content of food. However, supplementation with folic acid can provide a stable, bio-available form of folate.
- Supports cardiovascular, bone, and brain health
- Provides an essential nutrient for all stages of life
- May reduce the risk of brain or spinal cord birth defects
- Formulated with a stable, bioavailable form of folate
Folic Acid (800 mcg)