Dr Kang Formulas Psor-Skin Herbal Dietary Supplement
What Psor-Skin is Best For
Psor-Skin is recommended for those with psoriasis.
Psor-Skin may be used for the following:
- Inflammation and itching due to psoriasis flare-ups
- Skin eruptions
- Thick scaling
- Dry skin
- Skin warts
- Nourishes the Yin and Col Blood
- Enriches the Blood
- Moistens the dryness
- Clears the heat
- Removes toxins
- Eliminates Qi and Blood stasis
- Activates Blood circulation
How Psor-Skin Works
The Western scientific perspective describes psoriasis as a commonly occurring, recurrent condition that appears as a dry, well-circumscribed, silvery skin region of scaling papules and plaques. The severity is quite variable from a one or two small lesions all the way to widespread skin lesions over the body with associated arthritic development. Researchers have not found a cause but note common family histories which suggests that genetic factors play a role, and also correlates with frequency of certain other illnesses such as myocardial infarction, metabolic disorders, endocrine disorders, psycho-somatic disorders, and immune disorders. The onset is gradual with chronic remissions and recurrences of variable frequencies. Precipitating factors may include burns, trauma to the region, and withdrawal from corticosteriods. Children may have explosive psoriatic eruptions after streptococcal upper respiratory infections (strep sore throat.) Diagnosis is clear when there are well-defined, dry, heaped-up lesions with large silvery scales.
From Traditional Chinese Medicine the pathologic etiology of psoriasis arises from Damp Heat in the Spleen and Lung. It also arises from the effects of external Wind causing Damp Heat to accumulate in the skin which blocks Qi and Blood movement in local areas, and this local Qi stagnation can increase Heat in the skin. In addition, an attack of Wind Cold can lead to disharmony between Yin (nutrients) and Wei (defense mechanism) which can create dryness. Another etiology arises from strong emotional reactions causing a Qi blockage, and if Qi stasis goes on for too long it can lead to Blood stagnation.
Psor-Skin Serving Size
2 to 3 capsules, two times per day morning and evening. Take three times per day for severe itching
- Huang Qin - Scutelaria baicalensis Radix
- Huang Liang - Coptis chinensis Rizome
- Sheng Di Huang - Rehmannia glutinosa Radix
- Jin Yin Hua - Lonicera japonica Flos
- Qing Dai Fen - Indigo indigotica Folium
- Dang Gui - Angelica sinensis Radix
- Dan Shen - Salvia miltiorrhiza Radix
- Chi Shao - Paeoneae rubrae Radix
- Da Qing Ye - Isatis tincotoria Folium
- San Leng - Sparganium stoloniferum Rhizome
- Ban Lan Gen - Isatis tinctoria Radix
- Xuan Shen - Scrophularia ningpoensis Radix
- Zao Xiu - Paris polyphylla Rhizome
- Wu Mei - Prunus mume Fructus
- Mu Dan Pi - Paeonia suffruticosa Radix Cortex
Psor-Skin Side Effects
Consult your healthcare provider.
Psor-Skin Where to Buy
Psor-Skin product is available only from licensed healthcare professionals. Buy Psor-Skin Online here at AcuAtlanta.net or our clinic.