Brand: GeroNova Research
R-Plus Curcumin 120 veggie capsules
Out of Stock
R-Plus Curcumin 120 vcaps
Bio-Enhanced R-Lipoic Acid and Curcumin-BCM-95: A formula containing two of the most potent inducers of phase two detoxification enzymes.
Curcumin is a valuable antioxidant with numerous health applications, first used in India over 3000 years ago in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. Curcumin may provide antioxidant protection as well as joint, hepatic, gastrointestinal and cardiovascular support.* The results of testing in vitro and animal models suggests the combination of R-Lipoic acid and Curcumin supports detoxification and elimination of toxins.
BCM-95 consists of Curcumin, Desmethoxy curcumin, Bis desmethoxy curcumin and the essential oils of the turmeric rhizome. Many researchers have concluded that the synergism of the essential oils and curcuminoids enhances the bio-activity of BCM-95.
Human clinical studies have proven that BCM-95 is several times more bio-available and retains longer in blood than the commercially available Turmeric 95% Extracts.
Comparison of BCM-95 with Turmeric 95% Extract:
- Several times more bio-available confirmed via Human Clinical Studies.
- Retains longer in the blood, confirmed via Human Clinical Studies (up to 8 hours).
- High ORAC value (+13,000).
Turmeric 95% Extract:
- Poor bio-availability.
- Major concern on retention (up to 4-5 hours).
- Low ORAC value (2,000 - 4,000).
Why take Curcumin with Bio-Enhanced R-Lipoic Acid?
- Both RLA and Curcumin have been shown to protect and strengthen the colon, bowel, liver, heart and joint functions.
- RLA and Curcumin have been shown to promote cardiovascular health.
- RLA and Curcumin have been shown to protect against damaging free radicals by inhibiting their formation and scavenging them once formed.
- Each dose of R-PLUS-Curcumin with 400 mg of BCM-95 is equivalent to 2,772 mg of a typical 95% Curcumin extract.
- Human clinical studies have shown that BCM-95 has 6-7 times higher bio-availability and delivers almost 7 times more curcumin to the bloodstream than ordinary commercially available Turmeric 95% Extracts.
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Curcumin (Curcuma longa)||400 mg|
|R-Lipoic Acid (from Sodium R-Lipoate)||150 mg|
cellulose, hypromellose, sodium bicarbonate, vegetarian magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Suggested use: 2 capsules, once daily, or as recommended by your health care provider.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before using this product. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry area. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Do not take if you have a biliary tract obstruction. Use during chemotherapy should only be performed under the direct supervision of a qualified medical professional. Curcuminoids may enhance the action of anti-platelet drugs and the effect of warfarin. High doses of curcumin may cause gastrointestinal irritation in some individuals.