Brand: Life Extension
Optimized Resveratrol 60 veggie capsules
Activate your "longevity" genes
60 vegetarian capsules
Item Catalog Number: 02230
Resveratrol is a plant compound that supports the healthy expression of genes associated with slowing down aspects of the aging process — as well as overall health. Optimized Resveratrol also contains synergistic phytonutrients like quercetin, trans-pterostilbene, fisetin, plus a red grape and wild blueberry fruit blend for additional polyphenols, anthocyanins, and more..
Benefits at a Glance
- Promotes “youthful gene expression” similar to calorie restricted diets
- Encourages healthy insulin sensitivity and mitochondrial function
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Contains a red grape and wild blueberry fruit extract blend
- Augmented with synergistic trans-pterostilbene, quercetin, and fisetin
Read More About Resveratrol
Studies show that calorie-restriction diets can activate youthful gene expression, a process that slows down certain aspects of aging. But resveratrol triggers many of the same favorable gene expression changes as calorie restriction, without the difficult diet to adhere to.
Resveratrol's health benefits
Found in red grapes, resveratrol may be the most effective compound for maintaining optimal health and promoting longevity — the most active form of which is trans-resveratrol.
In higher doses, resveratrol promotes healthy insulin sensitivity, encourages enhanced mitochondrial function, promotes a healthy inflammatory response, and protects against the effects of a high-fat diet. And our Optimized Resveratrol formula includes a red grape and wild blueberry blend for additional polyphenols, anthocyanins, and more.
Also contains Fisetin and Quercetin
The flavonol compound fisetin can "switch on" the cell-signaling molecules for youthful gene expression, DNA protection, healthy cellular function, and even supports vulnerable neurons against the presence of oxidative stress. And research indicates that fisetin synergistically enhances resveratrol, stabilizing it and shielding it from metabolic breakdown.
Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that promotes cardiovascular health, supports healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range, helps reduce oxidative stress, promotes a healthy inflammatory response in blood vessel walls as a result of healthy gene expression, and supports healthy blood glucose levels already within normal range.
|Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Trans-Resveratrol [from Japanese knotweed (root)]||250 mg|
|Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate)||150 mg|
|Grape (fruit) and wild blueberry (fruit) blend [providing polyphenols, anthocyanins, OPCs]||85 mg|
|Fisetin [from wax tree extract (stem)]||10 mg|
|Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica, maltodextrin.|
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.