Brand: Life Extension
Uric Acid Control 60 veggie capsules
Uric Acid Control
60 vegetarian capsules
Item Catalog Number: 01921
A tannin-rich extract derived from the edible fruit of the Terminalia bellerica tree helps keep uric acid levels within healthy range.
This patent-pending, standardized extract from Terminalia bellerica supports healthy expression of two critical enzymes involved in uric acid metabolism:
- Xanthine oxidase,
- Inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS)
The name of this standardized Terminalia bellerica extract is Uric Acid Control. The suggested dose is one capsule twice a day.
|Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Ayuric Terminalia bellerica extract (fruit) [std. to 15% tannins]||500 mg|
|Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica.|
Ayuric is a trademark of Natreon, Inc. with patents pending.
Serving Size and Use
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily after breakfast and dinner, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.