Fenugreek 60 vegcaps
Fenugreek is the warming and delicious seed of the Trigonella foenum-graecum plant. The leaves are often sold as a vegetable in India while the seeds are used in a powdered form. The maple-like smell and mild sweetness make fenugreek a popular spice in Asian dishes.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving
|Trigonella foenum-graecum (seed) )50% fenusides)
Single herb capsules: A convenient dosing form of the most popular single herbs in Ayurveda. Delivering extraordinary herbal extract in their most pure and potent form.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advise from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
- Produced in a peanut and soy free facility that packages other tree nuts (almonds, cashews, and hazelnuts).
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark dry place.
- These food supplements are not a substitute for a healthy and varied diet.
- Do not exceed more than double the daily recommended intake.