Support hormonal balance and improve how you feel with well-researched broccoli and pomegranate extracts
Hormone balance is essential to overall health and wellness in men and women because it effects overall physical health, mood and healthy hormone ratios. DIM Advantage supports healthy estrogen metabolism and detoxification to encourage hormone balance.
How to Use
Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
|Broccoli Extract (Sulforaphane glucosinolate)
|Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule
Thorne's DIM Advantage, featuring SGS and Pomegranate, supports balanced hormone health by helping the body metabolize and detoxify excess estrogen. An imbalance of estrogen can be caused by several factors, such as chronic stress, obesity, and poor diet. It can even be related to environmental factors. Estrogen that is not properly metabolized in the body can lead to weight gain, low energy, moodiness, testosterone or progesterone imbalances, and an overall feeling of just not being yourself.
In addition, certain types of estrogen hormones are less healthy than others. And it is the unhealthy estrogens that can lead to irregular menstruation, abnormal growth of uterine or cervical tissues, and other serious health risks. Proper estrogen metabolism optimizes the ratios of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone in the body, and is an important part of promoting hormonal balance in both men and women.
DIM Advantage promotes healthy estrogen metabolism, encourages estrogen detoxification, and supports hormonal balance. The formula combines diindolylmethane (DIM), pomegranate extract, and sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS), from broccoli seed extract. DIM is a powerful component found in broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and other leafy-green cruciferous vegetables that encourage a healthy balance of "good" versus "bad" estrogen and estrogen metabolization. Pomegranate extract works to balance estrogen-related responses, and SGS promotes liver detoxification, which is crucial to clearing already-metabolized estrogens.
Although the process of balancing and detoxifying estrogen is similar in both men and women, the benefits are very different based on gender.
Benefits for Women:
- Supports breast, cervical, and uterine health
- Balances hormones related to premenstrual breast tenderness, mood changes, and other symptoms that occur before menses
- Improves the ratio of healthy-to-less-healthy estrogens
- A progesterone:estrogen imbalance can lead to decreased sex drive, weight gain, and bloating
- Promotes an optimal progesterone:estrogen ratio
Benefits for Men:
- Promotes an optimal estrogen:testosterone ratio
- Men with excess estrogen can develop enlarged breast tissue or experience less than ideal erectile function. DIM Advantage assists with reduction of estrogen receptor activation in areas of high receptor density, such as in breast and erectile tissue.
- Supports healthy testosterone levels
- Reduction in excess estrogen aids in physical fitness, energy, weight loss, and prostate health
Overall Benefits of Thorne's DIM Advantage:
- Promotes the metabolism, elimination, and balance of estrogen to help reduce the effects of excess estrogen
- Supports healthy testosterone levels in men and women
- Improves the ratio of healthy-to-less-healthy estrogen
- Supports estrogen-related hormone balance in men and women
- Offers chemoprotective effects from long-lasting antioxidant support
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.