- Product form: Capsule
- Size: 60 Vegetarian Capsules
vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 (as MK-4 and MK-7) - all in one capsule
- Supports elasticity of the arteries
- Helps maintain bone mineral density
- Provides support for patients with metabolic syndrome
- Offers nutritional support for oncology patients
- Works synergistically with vitamin D to direct calcium to the bones
The activation in the body of important proteins - via a process known as carboxylation - appears to be at the center of most of vitamin K's therapeutic benefits. When vitamin K is present as a co-factor, the proteins that are activated in this vitamin K-dependent process include multiple blood-clotting proteins (prothrombin and others), bone mineralization proteins (osteocalcin and calbindin), and the vascular calcification inhibitor protein (matrix Gla-protein).
Unique features of Vitamin K include:
- An all-in-one formula that offers a synergistic blend of the two clinically studied forms of vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 (as MK-4 and MK-7)
- A convenient 1-2 capsules per day suggested use to best support bone and cardiovascular health
- Significantly more MK-4 than other multiple-K products on the market
- The inclusion of MenaQ7 — the clinically studied MK-7
In the body, vitamin K "pairs up" with vitamin D, much like magnesium pairs up with calcium. The result is that both vitamin K and magnesium will help keep calcium in the bones and out of the blood vessels and other soft tissues. If you or your patients are taking supplemental vitamin D, then be sure to add supplemental vitamin K as 3-K Complete.
Each Capsule Contains:
Vitamin K2 (as MK-4) 5 mg
Vitamin K2 (as MK-7) 90 mcg
Vitamin K1 1 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols).
Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.