Brand: Thorne Research
Zinc Picolinate 180 capsules 30 milligrams
Zinc Picolinate 30 mg (180's)
From supporting immune function to reproductive health, zinc is an essential nutrient that plays a key role in your health
Support optimal wellness with a highly absorbable form of zinc. Zinc Picolinate supports general wellness, promotes healthy connective tissue, and helps maintain healthy eye and reproductive health.
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 180
|Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide|
Zinc Picolinate 30 mg (180's) Details
If there was a super mineral, then zinc would be a contender. Zinc is an essential micronutrient that is crucial to more than 200 enzymatic reactions and plays a key role in growth, immune function, testosterone metabolism, and numerous other functions in your body.
Clinical studies demonstrate zinc supplementation can increase general wellness, and that it has a beneficial impact on connective tissue, as well as reproductive and eye health.
If the body has trouble absorbing a nutrient, then it can't obtain the nutrient's benefits. Of all zinc supplements, Zinc Picolinate is the best absorbed format.
Benefits of Thorne's Zinc Picolinate:
- Zinc is necessary for the development and function of the cells related to our immune response
- Essential for activation of a certain group of white blood cells - called T-lymphocytes (T-cells) - that moderate the body's inflammatory response during times of immune stress
- Studies have found that the antioxidant-promoting properties of zinc help mitigate oxidative stress - a process that damages cells and tissues and can lead to several chronic health conditions
- Promotes healthy skin and eyes
- Needed to support the body's normal production of testosterone, a hormone essential for promoting lean muscle mass
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Zinc can inhibit the absorption of copper. Long-term zinc supplementation should include copper in a 15:1 (Zn:Cu) ratio.