AdreCor provides advanced adrenal and catecholamine support with an amino acid, vitamin, and nutrient-rich formula. AdreCor is recommended for people with stress, fatigue, and low energy. Supports the synthesis and release of norepinephrine and epinephrine from the adrenal glands with a combination of L-tyrosine and low-dose Rhodiola rosea.
- Advanced adrenal and catecholamine support*
- Reduces fatigue induced by stress*
Fatigue Adrenal fatigue is a term coined in the late 1990s by an expert in alternative medicine and naturopath and refers to a group of symptoms and signs that kick in when the adrenal glands do not function at optimal levels. Although not yet recognized as a disease by conventional medicine, it is related to intense stress and frequently follows pneumonia, flu, bronchitis, and other chronic infections. The tricky part of adrenal fatigue is that it may not always exhibit physical signs of illness; yet the patient feels overly tired and moody all the time, without getting better with sleep or rest. This happens because when we are experiencing a stressful situation, our immune system slows down and the body initiates the release of cortisol and other hormones that regulate how the heart works (blood pressure included) as a means to help you feel good again.
But the adrenal glands can produce a certain amount of extra cortisol, which means that if you are going through extended periods of stress, your body is unable to support you overcome that general sense of tiredness and unwellness. That’s when adrenal fatigue sets in and makes you feel wired one day and tired the other. Studies have shown that epinephrine and norepinephrine amplify the emotional reaction to stress and could manifest to anxiety, among others, prolonged stress leads to their deficiency and depletion, which, in turns, results in daytime fatigue, low energy, general apathy, focus/concentration issues, mental fogginess and even depression and bipolar disorder.
AdreCor by NeuroScience Inc. supports normal adrenal function with a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and other nutrients.
- L-methionine: Precursor to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) (1). SAMe is directly involved in methylation processes including catecholamine synthesis (2).
- L-tyrosine: Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. L-histidine: Precursor to histamine. In the central nervous system, histamine plays an important role in the release of pituitary hormones and wakefulness (3).
- Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins): Adaptogen that has been shown to reduce stress-induced effects (4,5).* In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, Rhodiola rosea was shown to significantly reduce mental fatigue and improve general well-being under stress (5).*
- Green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis) (65% EGCG): Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a polyphenol in green tea that provides antioxidant protection by its ability to scavenge free radicals and metal ions (6).* EGCG has been shown to increase resistance to fatigue in vivo (7).*
- Vitamins B and C: Active forms of pantothenic acid, niacin, B6, folate, B12, and C are important for the synthesis of adrenal hormones and neurotransmitters (8-12).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Duncan T, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57(4):628-36.
2. Mischoulon D and Fava M. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002;76(5):1158S-61S.
3. Krystal A, et al. Sleep Med Rev. 2013;17(4):263-72.
4. Chiang H, et al. J Food Drug Anal. 2015;23(3):359-69.
5. Spasov A, et al. Phytomedicine. 2000;7(2):85-9.
6. Legeay S, et al. Nutrients. 2015;7(7):5443-68.
7. Teng Y and Wu D. Pharmacogn Mag. 2017;13(50):326-31.
8. Ragaller V, et al. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2011;95(1):6-16.
9. Vrecko K, et al. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1997;1361(1):59-65.
10. May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.
11. Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006;114(11):1193-201.
12. Mattson M and Shea T. Trends Neurosci. 2003;26(3):137-46.
AdreCor Serving Size
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed suggested use. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
About the Manufacturer
NeuroScience is a top privately-owned company that manufactures professional grade dietary supplements and proprietary blends of amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and botanicals delivered exclusively to licensed healthcare providers. Their products are designed to provide precursors for neurotransmitters. Aiming to help maintain health by enabling the cooperation between the immune, endocrine, and nervous systems, they have formulated a series of holistic products with blended compounds as a means to offer enhanced support to patients; support that could not be achieved by taking the individual ingredients alone.