About AdreCor with SAMe
AdreCor with SAMe supports methylation function enhances epinephrine production with a blend of ingredients including S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe), Quatrefolic®‚ and methylcobalamin.
- Methylation support*
- Mood support
- Reduces fatigue under stress*
- Neurotransmitter support dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine
- Adomet® (SAMe): Specialized form of S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe) that is stable at room temperature. SAMe is the universal methyl donor in the body involved in the methylation of neurotransmitters responsible for mood regulation (1,2).*
- L-tyrosine: Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins): Considered an adaptogen because of its ability to increases the body’s resistance to stressors (3).*
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (65% EGCG): Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a polyphenol in green tea that provides antioxidant protection by its ability to scavenge free radicals and metal ions (4).* EGCG has been shown to increase resistance to fatigue in vivo (5).*
- Vitamins B and C: Active forms of pantothenic acid, niacin, B6, folate, B12, and C are important for the synthesis of adrenal hormones and neurotransmitters (6-10).*
1. Duncan T, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57(4):628-36.
2. Bottiglieri T. Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2013;36(1):1-13.
3. Chiang H, et al. J Food Drug Anal. 2015;23(3):359-69.
4. Legeay S, et al. Nutrients. 2015;7(7):5443-68.
5. Teng Y and Wu D. Pharmacogn Mag. 2017;13(50):326-31.
6. Ragaller V, et al. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2011;95(1):6-16.
7. Vrecko K, et al. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1997;1361(1):59-65.
8. May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.
9. Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006;114(11):1193-201.
10. Mattson M and Shea T. Trends Neurosci. 2003;26(3):137-46.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed suggested use. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
About the Manufacturer
NeuroScience is a top privately-owned company that manufactures professional grade dietary supplements and proprietary blends of amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and botanicals delivered exclusively to licensed healthcare providers. Their products are designed to provide precursors for neurotransmitters. Aiming to help maintain health by enabling the cooperation between the immune, endocrine, and nervous systems, they have formulated a series of holistic products with blended compounds as a means to offer enhanced support to patients; support that could not be achieved by taking the individual ingredients alone.