About Kavinace OS
Kavinace OS is the newest formula containing a comprehensive blend of antioxidants shown to improve the onset, duration, and efficiency of sleep while addressing oxidative stress. In fact, the OS in Kavinace OS stands for oxidative stress. Studies show that one serving of Kavinace OS at bedtime significantly shortened the time to fall to sleep. In addition, it increased the duration of sleep. Those in the preliminary study reported improved sleep quality due to Kavinace OS. (1)
- Magnesium - a mineral important for bone structure and increases GABA which at low levels can make it difficult to relax. Magnesium also helps regulate the body's stress response system.
- Zinc - is a mineral aka an essential trace element. The human body does not store zinc, so it needs to be consumed with your diet regularly. Zinc supports the immune system and helps to fight off viruses and bacteria. Zinc is also important for wound healing, taste, and smell.
- Selenium - is an essential trace mineral with antioxidant properties. The body uses selenium for supporting cognitive function and fertility.
- Melatonin - is a hormone that is produced in the brain and supports the body's circadian rhythms. Melatonin helps regulate the sleep-wake cycle and is produced in the pineal gland.
- L-theanine - an amino acid found in green and black tea leaves. L-theanine increases relaxation and calm.
- Resveratrol - is a plant compound or polyphenol that acts as an antioxidant. It is found in red wine, grapes, certain berries, and peanuts.
- Astaxanthin - a naturally occurring carotenoid often found in lobster, shrimp, salmon, crab and algae. It has anti-inflammatory properties and its action on oxidative stress has been found to support heart health.
 Data on file. 2019. NeuroScience‚ Osceola‚ WI 54020.
Take 2 capsules at bedtime or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed suggested use.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
About the Manufacturer
NeuroScience is a top privately-owned company that manufactures professional grade dietary supplements and proprietary blends of amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and botanicals delivered exclusively to licensed healthcare providers. Their products are designed to provide precursors for neurotransmitters. Aiming to help maintain health by enabling the cooperation between the immune, endocrine, and nervous systems, they have formulated a series of holistic products with blended compounds as a means to offer enhanced support to patients; support that could not be achieved by taking the individual ingredients alone.