Triphala supplement cleanses and supports the entire GI tract, improving digestion, elimination, and assimilation of nutrients.
- Supports digestive function
- Made with certified organic herbs
- Vegan - Vegetarian - Gluten Free
- 90 or 180 capsules per bottle
- Non GMO Project verified
- Kosher & Halal certified
Triphala supplement supports the entire GI tract, including digestion, elimination and assimilation of nutrients.
One of the oldest and most renowned herbal formulas from the Vedic tradition, Triphala is a gentle, nourishing blend of three certified organic fruits:
- Amla, also known as Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica)
- Belleric myrobalan, also known as Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica)
- Chebulic myrobalan, also known as Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
ORGANIC INDIA Triphala is made of only fruit pulp, no seeds.
Amla, Belleric myrobalan, and Chebulic myrobalan are three of Ayurveda's most widely used superfruits. Belleric myrobalan is a 3 taste herb and Amla and Chebulic myrobalan are two of the very few 5 taste herbs in the world.
SUGGESTED USE: 2 capsules with water 2 times a day AM & PM away from meals - or as suggested by your health care practitioner
Do not use if pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician.