Supports Healthy Immune Function
This beautiful plant is known as the "Gold & Silver Flower" in China. The flowering honeysuckle is a staple in Traditional Chinese Herbalism. It is primarily used in China and Japan for its health benefits which include:
– Support of healthy immune function
– Respiratory detox
Time Tested Benefits: Bravo Teas are based on the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, a natural holistic system that has been practiced for over 4,000 years, cultivating health and wellness.
Bravo Tea Guarantee: Only premium, top quality herbs go into our teas. We use wild grown, hand crafted herbs whenever possible to ensure that you get the best mother nature can offer.
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavoring
- No Preservatives
20 Tea Bags/Box
How To Use
- To achieve best results, start your regimen with at least 3 to 5 tea bags daily for 1 to 2 weeks. After that, you may lower the daily dosage for everyday maintenance.
- Proper Brewing will ensure that you get all the benefits this tea can offer.
- Steep 1 or 2 teabags in hot water for 5 to 8 minutes for hot tea.
- Use more tea bags for a stronger tea. Tea bags can be reused until the water runs clear.
- Steep in hot water and refrigerate or add ice for iced tea.
- Squeeze the tea bag gently into the cup to release more beneficial ingredients.
- Sweeten with your favorite sweetener if desired.