Supports Healthy Inflammation Response
Though well-known as a food staple in Southeast Asia, turmeric is also an important ingredient in Traditional Chinese Medicine. For thousands of years people have used it for its amazing health benefits to support:
– Healthy inflammation response
– Brain health
– Heart health
Time Tested Benefits: Bravo Teas are based on the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, a natural holistic system that has been practiced for over 4,000 years, cultivating health and wellness.
Bravo Tea Guarantee: Only premium, top quality herbs go into our teas. We use wild grown, hand crafted herbs whenever possible to ensure that you get the best mother nature can offer.
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavoring
- No Preservatives
20 Tea Bags/Box
How to Use
- To achieve best results, start your regimen with at least 3 to 5 tea bags daily for 1 to 2 weeks. After that, you may lower the daily dosage for everyday maintenance.
- Proper Brewing will ensure that you get all the benefits this tea can offer.
- Steep 1 or 2 teabags in hot water for 5 to 8 minutes for hot tea.
- Use more tea bags for a stronger tea. Tea bags can be reused until the water runs clear.
- Steep in hot water and refrigerate or add ice for iced tea.
- Squeeze the tea bag gently into the cup to release more beneficial ingredients.
- Sweeten with your favorite sweetener if desired.